To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47858
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED A START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Receptionist responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
Ultimately, a successful Receptionist should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and assist service users as needed
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Maintain and update company databases
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Reports to – Clinic Manager
Desirable Personal Qualities
- Good organiser
- Good telephone manner
- Willingness to learn
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|