Recycling Apprentice (Warehouse)
Parry and Evans Limited are looking to recruit a number of apprentices in Sustainable Recycling Operative at our Deeside site.
Duties will include learning and understanding recycled materials, day to day duties working on picking lines, de-bailing material, de-palletising and picking specific products, understanding gravimetrics and working on a reel cutter machine. The apprentices will have a hands-on approach as well as the theory side to ensure they understand the product and recycled materials lifecycle. It is essential that all company procedures, compliance, and health & safety are followed on a daily basis.
We are currently looking for driven and ambitious individuals, someone that would like
to kick start their career within a recycling industry, can work within a fast-paced
environment and hands on approach.
-Picking specific product from all picking lines on Deeside Site
-Ensuring the health and safety standards are met and followed at all times
-Ensure that defected machinery, plant, or equipment is not used until repaired or replaced in
-Guidance to the defect report system
-Understanding and learning gravimetrics
-Understanding and learning different recycled materials including quality of materials
-Good housekeeping practices are promoted and maintained alongside the cleaning matrix.
-Liaising with Line Leader for daily tasks.
Desirable personal qualities:
– A team player, but can work alone if needed
– Hardworking and loyal
– Able to work at speed and have a hands-on approach
– Health & Safety conscious
– Aged 18+
– Ability to work in the UK
– Have a keen interest in the environment and recycling
Apprentices must show the following commitment.
– Achieving the apprenticeship framework within the specified time frame
– Attending the apprenticeship induction programme
– Attending and completing full training session for the programme when necessary and undertaking any other required development work as part of the apprenticeship.
– Any other duties deemed appropriate
No minimum qualification requirement
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
31-40 hours per week
To be made directly with the employer.
Email a cover letter and your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org