Apprentice Senior Sales Advisor
Little Lilly & Co, llandudno
● Deliver fantastic customer service and assist customers in finding their perfect purchases.
● Process sales in an accurate and professional manner.
● Drive visual and merchandising standards throughout the shop.
● Use your initiative to grow and develop within the business. Have ideas and help the business to grow.
● Be a creative force within the business in maintaining and growing our online and social media presence.
● Deal with customer queries.
Desirable Personal Qualities:
We are looking for a forward thinking, enthusiastic apprentice to join our team. You will be a key member of our business and will
play a central role in delivering an outstanding shopping experience for our customers. We are looking for someone to develop within our business and grow as we do. The successful applicant will demonstrate a great attitude and commitment as well as a desire to learn new and varied skills. You must have an interest in retail and have a desire and drive to progress.
4 GCSE’s grade D or above.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
31-40 hours per week
Face to Face
Send your CV & a cover letter to – email@example.com