Trainee Property Lettings Apprentice
FBM Estate & Letting Agents
Successful apprentices may be required to obtain their Rent Smart Wales licence & complete approved agent training. The costs of licence & training will be covered by the Company.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday Friday 9-5pm.
- Undertake property viewings with clients
- Answer telephone calls
- Deal with queries from clients (property owners/buyers)
- Enter client data into property software platform
- Learn wide range of duties associated with professional estate agency services.
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Good communication skills, written & verbal
- Basic IT skills required, ability to use Outlook
- Presentable appearance
- Keen to learn, demonstrating interest in property sales/industry.
- Full driving license desirable/learning to drive, as ability to drive would be needed in the future.
English & Maths GCSE (Grades A-C)
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
National Minimum Wage
31-40 hrs per week
FBM will undertake interviews in their Haverfordwest or Pembroke Office.
Please email a cover letter and your CV – HERE