To apply for this vacancy you must be ages between 16-24, as this is part of Welsh Government funded program. To apply: You MUST create an account & log in via the following website >> https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=47863
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION IS ADVISABLE.
CLOSING DATE IS ONLY A GUIDELINE AND MAY CHANGE.
SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL BE OFFERED A START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
No experience required in this developmental trainee post, although applicants must be enthusiastic and have a desire to learn all components of pizza making, including the day to day running of the business.
- Prepare all food items in as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Prepare top quality pizza which upholds the 5 star reputation of the business.
- Pizza box preparation/ folding.
- Food/ stock ordering online and collection from local cash and carry.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Cook pizza using a wood-fired oven.
- Care for and manage sourdough culture.
- Prepare fresh sourdough dough and ‘ball up’ for service (Before 9am) (Rotational).
- Work a weekly rota from Monday to Sunday.
- Follow recipes, cooking and presentation specifications.
- Fully operate and maintain a wood-fired oven, safely and effectively.
- Maintain kitchen hygiene and cleaning standards/schedule.
- Adhere to food hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate stock levels.
- Menu design.
- Maintain social media accounts and marketing.
- Uphold excellent customer service and be willing to go out of their way.
- Manage incoming orders and tickets.
- Prepare orders.
- Run the ‘front of trailer’ when not preparing pizzas.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to our customers.
- Maintain comprehensive Food Standards records.
- Preferably have a current U.K. driving licence as may be expected to work across different sites
Desirable Personal Qualities
The successful applicant will:
- Be motivated to deliver a high standard of work.
- Be a keen and enthusiastic learner with an interest in pizza and sourdough.
- Be willing to maintain portfolio of training evidence.
- Have a passion for good quality produce.
- Share our passion for ‘inclusive eating’.
- Be confident to interact with our ‘friends’ (a pesto customers)
- Be able to multitask under pressure.
- Be able and willing to work in hot conditions.
- Be proficient with IT, social media and marketing.
- Be available to work evening and weekends with split shifts.
- Be willing to work as a team player.
- Be flexible.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Have the right to work in the U.K.
- Have a big personality.
- Be innovative and share ideas which help to positively promote the brand.
- Preferably have a current U.K. driving licence as may be expected to work across different sites.
|Job Category||Jobs Growth Wales|