The health and social care sector provides people across the UK with statutory, private and voluntary care services in the three core areas of health, social care and early years.
For various reasons and stages in their lives, some people need support to develop and maintain their independence, dignity and control. Social care provides a whole range of services to support adults and older people. It’s about making a positive difference to people’s lives by contributing to their health, happiness and well-being.
Apprenticeships and Training
Training in the health and social care sector is delivered in a wide range of forms. The Qualification Credit Framework provides a simple and rational framework that presents learner achievement and qualifications in a way that is easy to understand, measure and compare.
It aims to give individuals the opportunity to learn in a more flexible way and enables a wider range of organisations, including employers, to have their training recognised.
Recruit an apprentice with the Apprenticeship Vacancy Service
The apprenticeship vacancy service gives you a FREE online platform to advertise and promote your apprenticeship job opportunities. Please click here for more info.
The Welsh Government funds for most of the apprentice’s training costs, with the support from the European Social Fund, leaving you to pay only for their wage. Please click here for more info.
Apprenticeship Qualifications Available
- Level 3 in Playwork
- Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People)
- Level 2 & 3 in Childrens Care Learning & Development
- Level 5 in Leadership in Childrens Care Learning & Development
- Level 5 in Leadership in Childrens Care
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social Care
- Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social Care (Children & Young People)
- Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Level 5 in Adults Residential Management
- Level 5 in Management for Health & Social Care
Experienced Training Officers can help employees choose the right course at the appropriate level to develop their skills and knowledge with all qualifications being delivered flexibly in the workplace.
If you would like more information about training we deliver or are interested in any of our qualifications please don’t hesitate to contact us or our delivery partners below.