- 2 diced Onions
- 1 tsp chopped Sage
- 2 diced Carrots
- 1 diced Yellow or Red Pepper
- 1 tsp chopped Ginger
- 1 diced Sweet Potato
- 1 diced Courgette
- 400g of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 pint of Vegetable Stock
- 1 handful of Tenderstem Broccoli
- White Sauce
- Lasagne Sheets
- Sweat the onions in a pan, with a the freshly chopped sage
- Add the carrots, yellow or red pepper, ginger, sweet potato & courgette to the pan.
- Add your Chopped Tomatoes to the pan.
- Add your Vegetable Stock, & bring to a boil.
- Leave this to simmer, until the vegetable are soft & the liquid has reduced.
- 5 minutes before the end of the cooking, add your Tenderstem. Sit them on top of the mixture to keep them whole.
- Build your Lasagne! Finish with a layer of sauce on top and add grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour at 180 c
Recipe by our Hospitality Training Officer, Hazel Thomas
For more information about our Apprenticeships contact Cambrian Training Company at cambriantraining.com or Tel: 01938 555893