The Bryn Garage, Penpergwm, Monmouthshire, NP7 9AT
- Raising invoices, ensuring they are dated and coded correctly to both the nominal and department accounts.
- Maintenance and control of bank and cash ledger
- Working out VAT payments where applicable
- Making or raising request for payments based on credit levels and time.
- Processing of non invoiced receipts
- Setting out of new customer accounts and maintaining existing account details, ensuring they are updated as and when.
- Reconciliation of customer statements
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries relating to customer ledger
- Ensuring the Company, its employees, assets are all aware of procedures within customer ledger
- Work within a small team
- Liasing with departments in ensuring their invoices are raised in a timely manner.
- Actively working with the ledger and reviewing payments and queries
- Chasing up outstanding queries with departments in a timely manner
- Bringing to management attention concerns with increased debt etc.
- Sending out statement of accounts and chasing debt.
- Working with departments in connection with returns and credit notes
- Addressing any queries with either external customers or internal customers in a timely manner.
- Stock control and reconciliation to sales
- Reconciliation of cash and bank receipts
Desirable Personal Qualities:
Willing to Learn and Progress
Basic Computer Knowledge
Good Communication Skills
GCSE English and Maths
Welsh Language Requirements:
AAT Accounting Level 2
31-40 hours per week
Face to Face
Please send a cover letter and your CV to – email@example.com