Llanrhaeadr Ym Mochanat, SY10 0JL
Willingness to learn is the key aspect. Training will be provided continuously. An open minded approach from both Employer and Employee will be encouraged.
- Basic meat cutting and knife skills
- Serving customers and working front of house
- Learning to work with different types of meat
- Food safety and hygiene awareness
- Preparing a wide range of retail cuts and added value products
- Cleaning and general housekeeping
Desirable Personal Qualities:
Ideally candidate must be lively, enthusiastic, and willing to learn. Candidate must have due diligence for themselves and other members of staff when working with machinery and equipment. Candidate must be aware of food safety and hygiene requirements at all times. Must be of good character, able to work as part of a close knit team.
No qualifications required.
Welsh Language Requirements:
Welsh Spoken Skills: No
Welsh Written Skills: No
National Minimum Wage
31-40 hours per week
Employer will contact directly
Please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com