The Old Black Lion
Hay On Wye
- Food Preparation
- Cooking and Supporting service
- Help with Management of ingredients and supplies
- Working with chef team in Menu Development
Desirable personal qualities:
- Someone who has a passion for food and cooking and who is willing to learn and develop skills.
- Able to work in an innovative, fast paced team environment and who is reliable and positive with the ability to be flexible in their working hour and responsibilities.
- Self-motivation, resilience and a growth mindset are key to getting the most out of this opportunity in our kitchen.
We are a 2AA Rosette Kitchen with dedicated Chefs who run a professional, effective kitchen. Our team of Chef’s are experienced and can offer a lot to someone who wants a career in the industry. There will be support within the role to ensure the Chef is able to make the most of the opportunity. Staff benefits will be available on top of the salary.
The attitude and mindset of the Chef is more important.
Welsh language requirements:
Level 2 Foundation Apprenticeship in Professional Cookery
Apprentice rates + Benefits
31-40 hours per week
Meeting on site
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org